Who can purchase the Fulcra Credit Opportunities Fund?
If you are a Canadian resident, you can purchase the Fulcra Credit Opportunities Fund through an Investment Advisor who is registered in your provincial jurisdiction. You can also purchase the fund from Fulcra Asset Management if you are a resident of BC or Ontario. More specifically, here are some prospectus exemptions under which the Fund can be purchased:
- Offering Memorandum Exemption – you are a resident of BC, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia or Newfoundland, and will receive a copy of our Confidential Offering Memorandum and sign the Risk Acknowledgement Form prior to purchasing the Fund.
- Accredited Investor Exemption – you are a resident of any Canadian province or territory, and qualify under one of the following criteria:
- You are a registered or formerly registered under securities regulation as a representative of a registered advisor or market dealer (but not of an exempt market dealer in Ontario or Newfoundland);
- You are an individual with net income before taxes greater than $200,000 in the two most recent calendar years, or $300,000 with spouse;
- You are an individual alone or with spouse, corporation or investment fund with net assets greater than or equal to $5 million;
- You are a trust company under Trust and Loan Companies Act (but not in PEI);
- You are a pension fund regulated by OSFI, a pension commission or similar regulatory authority of a Canadian jurisdiction; or
- You are a registered charity under the Income Tax Act and have obtained advice from an eligibility advisor or registered advisor.
- Minimum Investment Exemption – you are a resident of any Canadian province or territory, and are making an investment in the Fund that is greater than or equal to $150,000.
- Family, Friends and Business Associates Exemption – you are a resident of any Canadian province or territory except Ontario, and are a family member, close personal friend or close business associate of a Director or Executive Officer of Fulcra Asset Management; or you are a resident of Ontario, and are a family member of a Director or Executive Officer.
Please contact us directly at Fulcra Asset Management or your Investment Advisor for complete information regarding your eligibility under securities regulations to purchase the Fulcra Credit Opportunities Fund.
Where do I find more information on the Fulcra Credit Opportunities Fund?
A recent Fund Fact Sheet for the Fulcra Credit Opportunities Fund is updated on our Website on a timely basis. For more detailed information, please refer to the Fund’s Confidential Offering Memorandum, and call us for a discussion about the Fund.
How can I purchase the Fulcra Credit Opportunities Fund?
The Fund can be purchased directly by contacting us or via an Investment Advisor at the following investment firms:
- BMO Nesbitt Burns
- Canaccord Genuity
- Haywood Securities
- National Bank Financial
- Odlum Brown
- RBC Dominion Securities
- Richardson GMP
What documents do I need to purchase?
To purchase the Fund, you will need to do the following:
- Fill out Subscription Agreement
- Fill out New Account Application Form IF you are purchasing directly from Fulcra Asset Management (and not through a registered Investment Advisor)
- Fill out the Risk Acknowledgement Form IF you are not an Accredited Investor and are relying on the Offering Memorandum exemption in an eligible jurisdiction to purchase the Fund)
- Provide valid government-issued ID for verification and photocopy
Is the Fulcra Credit Opportunities Fund eligible for my RRSP or TSFA account?
Yes. Please contact us directly at Fulcra Asset Management, or your registered Investment Advisor for more details.